GeekMusician.com, an audio and music gear website, is looking to hire writers to create more content for their blog. Do you think you have what it takes to write helpful articles on audio equipment and musical equipment?
How It Will Work
Every week, you’ll be assigned a topic to write on. Some of the subheadings for the article will be provided for you. Once we give you this information, it’s your job to do research and write them. You’ll be writing on audio and music gear such as speakers, headphones, mixers, amps, keyboards, drums, guitars, and anything music related.
The average word count for each article is 1500 – 2000. You will start with simpler, easy to write topics, and as you gain experience, you’ll be allowed to write on the complex topics.
We’ll provide you a training video that will walk you through our entire process of how we research and write articles from scratch.
You’ll be paid Ghc100 for each article you write. And you’ll be paid at the end of every month via Mobile Money (MOMO). So, for instance, if you write 6 articles in a month, you’ll be paid 6 x Ghc100 = Ghc600 at the end of the month.
What We’re Looking For in Writers
- You should have prior knowledge on audio and music equipment. You don’t need to be a pro. As long as you have some basic knowledge on music stuff. If you play a musical instrument or have basic knowledge on sound engineering, you’re a good fit.
- You are required to write at least 4 articles per month, i.e. one article per week
- You don’t need to be a professional writer, but you need to have proper grammar and spelling
- You should be able to research and write articles that cover every aspect of the topic. And you should also be able to explain technical stuff in a way that is easy to understand.
How to Apply
- Write a short description about yourself, and why you’re a good fit for the position.
- Add your phone number so that we can reach out to you fast.
- Write a short 200-word article on any topic of your choice related to music or audio equipment. Save it as a .doc or .pdf file
- Send everything to [email protected] Or you can click here to fill the application form.
We’ll go through your application and send you an email once you fit our criteria. And then we’ll take it from there. Thanks for applying.